I really love this series because it used to scare me when I was a little kid. In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.
I like this series more than others of that kind, like CSI or Criminal Minds, because episodes used to be more intensive or even more evil. As a kid, I was really overwhelmed sometimes, but I really loved that feeling. Many episodes don't have a happy ending or even an ending in which the bad man went to prison. And for me, that was so real.

I love this series and your review has been incredible in describing it.
ReplyDeleteI´ve watched a few scenes on Tiktok and I think it´s really interesting.
ReplyDelete